- 5 parts calcium carbonate or calcium/magnesium powder
- 5 parts coconut oil
- 2 parts baking soda
- I only use the first three ingredients but you can also add...
- optional -- 3 parts Xylitol powder
- optional -- peppermint extract
- use a teaspoon or tablespoon for your "parts"
- mix everything together (I use a small mason jar)
- you may have to warm it up in the microwave for just a second to let the coconut oil get into a more easily mixable state with the powdery stuff
- after it cools it won't be like normal squeezable toothpaste
- I take a spoon and get about 1/2 tsp into my mouth, let it melt, then move it all around my teeth before I brush