- 6 eggs
- 1 C almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup
- 1/4 C coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- frozen berries (optional)
- lots of butter
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla, coconut flour, nutmeg, baking soda, and syrup/honey together.
- Coat 8 ramekins with coconut oil and evenly divide the mixture between the ramekins.
- Put in a few frozen berries all or some of the ramekins (just about 5 or 6 berries is enough)
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes and 375 for 20 minutes with ramekins on cookie sheet.
- Apply generous amounts of butter to pancakes, let melt and enjoy.