AM -- woke at 7 AM // total of 7:12 according to my fitbit
blood sugar was 89
NUTREINCE first thing upon waking and PM dose at night (click on link and use $10simplyhuman to get $10 off)
after workout -- protein shake
3:30 PM -- 2 oz spinach, 2 oz raw okra, 4 oz tomatoes, 4 oz carrots, 1 oz walnuts, 2 tbsp EV olive oil, 1 can tuna
Dinner -- primal ground meat, pan browned // 6 oz white rice // 8 oz cottage cheese + 0.5 scoop protein
about 60g fat // 195g protein // 160g carbs
10' warmup and dynamic stretching
5 x 5 waist to knees clean position with 135#
3 x 12 DB bent rows with 47#
TKE's -- 6 sets with varying band strength
9 rounds of
stretch and mobility
walked for about 45' tonight -- 10,000 steps today
- Interviewed John Durant this morning and recorded a funny segment with my brother for the show.
- Jenn posted her first Simply Human MOMS article today!
- Found out I'll be co-hosting the Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Podcast a few times at the end of May and beginning of June.
- Deep tissue work done on my para-spinals and quads.
- walk with girls and Rudy tonight
- girls played on back porch in mud and water
- got first two okra seedlings to pop through the dirt!