AM -- woke at 6:08 AM // total of 6:46 // was up for about 15' around 3 AM chewing my cheek -- I'm weird
Blood sugar was 76 this morning
NUTREINCE first thing upon waking and PM dose at night (click on link and use $10simplyhuman to get $10 off)
9:30 AM -- coffee with MCT, butter, and cinnamon
after workout -- protein shake
3:30 PM -- 2 oz spinach // 2.2 oz tomatoes // can of tuna
Dinner -- 1 pound liver slow cooked with bone broth and can of tomatoes and spices // 7.2 oz sweet potato with 1 tbsp butter // 1.8 oz white rice // 8 oz cottage cheese with 1 scoop protein
Snack -- 90% dark chocolate and cashews
walk this morning with rudy -- wearing 20# weighted vest
10' warmup and dynamic stretch
3 x 12 BB bent row with 135#
3 x 8 eccentric dips
3 x 5 floor to knees, then 3 x 5 bar from hips (standing) to knees
3 x 10 front and lat raises with 15#
3 x 10 band pull aparts
3 x 10 upright row with 95#
10' every minute on the minute
8 kettle bell swings with 53#
remainder of the minute spent rowing (usually about 20 seconds)
(first set I did 13 swings, which took too long, second I did 10, took too long...8 was perfect)
mobility and stretch
walked with girls and Rudy right before dinner
- walked Rudy this morning in some "wild terrain" behind my house this morning - 41 degrees is too cold for May 14.
- Listened to Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Podcast Episode 89
- Buffalo liver for dinner tonight.
- Whole family sat in garage with me while I worked out at lunch -- Haelyn, Hope, Hunter, Rudy, Jenn...that was fun.
- Watched moon rise tonight -- something we do once a month on the full moon. Very cool.
- Made Hunter spinach, banana, bone broth, avocado puree tonight and he slammed it.