AM -- woke up a couple of times during the night (once for each daughter) // woke at 6:50 AM
PM -- tried to watch a movie but fell asleep around 11:30 PM
Glucose was 97 then immediately after was 92. I think I need a new meter. I feel great and am sleeping good.
Morning -- acv in water // coffee (made with my new Aeropress coffee maker -- awesome!) with cinnamon, coconut oil and butter
2 PM -- bone broth
6 PM -- beef heart stew // spaghetti squash // cheese // baking chocolate
9:30 PM -- almond butter with celery // raisins, cashews, frozen berries
Pulled girls with resistance bands all over the icy streets this morning while they giggle and snorted in a cardboard box.
10' warm up
265# max on bench -- PR for the last 10 years
10 pulls, 1 push
9 pulls, 2 push ... and so on until
1 pull, 10 push
Did dead-hang pulls with smallest resistance band for help. 9:17
Stretch and mobility (pecs)
Walked for 30' on treadmill while holding my 6-week old son.
- Couldn't wait for girls to wake up so we could eat then get outside and play on the ice. They look so cute in all their winter clothes.
- Had some friends come over and play this morning.
- New bench PR (my lifetime PR is 365 but that was when I was playing football 15 years ago)
- Grateful for a 3-day weekend unexpectedly
- Love my new Aeropress coffee maker!