AM -- alarm woke me up at 6 AM // felt great, slept all night
PM -- fell asleep putting girls to bed at 9:30 // got in my bed at 11:30
Glucose was 93. Really want that down below 85.
7:30 AM -- acv in water
8:30-9 AM -- coffee with butter, MCT and cinnamon
Lunch -- mixed green salad with grilled salmon and feta cheese
pre-workout -- chocolate coconut butter (my new favorite thing)
post-workout -- glutamine
Dinner -- liver coated in arrowroot powder cooked in butter with onions and garlic // steamed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini), avocado, butter // 2 oz raw cheese
30' walk this morning.
lunch time: 10' warmup
3x3 dead lift with 295#
8 shoulder press with 45#
30 double unders
Did all sets unbroken except had to do final three presses as push presses.
stretched and mobility (external rotators and plantar fascia)
Did a few strict hang pull ups afterwards, too...
- HRV was 95 on iThlete and 90 on SweetBeat. Resting HR was 55. Haven't had numbers that high in months. Feel great.
- Listened to the Fake Jerry Jones on the Musers this morning -- hilarious.
- Walked Rudy for 30 minutes -- Roger got his teeth cleaned yesterday under anesthesia so he wasn't up for it.
- Cold shower this morning -- going to talk to Ben Greenfield more about this on my podcast in a few weeks, but cold showers wake you up and do all sorts of other great things to your system. I've probably taken 5 hot showers since June. And now that the weather is getting colder -- the water from pipes outside the warmth of the house is REALLY cold.
- Abilene Christmas Lights Parade was really fun. The girls just sat there and slowly waved to every float that went by. They loved it.