AM -- slept good // had to get up and pee a couple of times // Hope was in bed around 5 AM // woke just before my alarm went off at 6 AM
PM -- fell asleep before 10 PM
Glucose was 92 -- want that to be below 85 in the mornings.
Morning -- acv in water // coffee with MCT, butter and cinnamon
Afternoon -- bone broth
Dinner -- primal ground meat, onions and garlic from last night // pound bag of broccoli rabe and tomatoes (steamed) with butter, avocado, salt and pepper // raw cheese (6 oz) // baking chocolate (2 oz)
Supplements -- Omega 3 // vitamin D // bitter melon extract
Was planning on working out this afternoon but had too much going on. Rested today.
- HRV was 90 on iThlete and 82 on SweetBeat -- resting HR was 58. Good to go.
- Got big mirror moved from gym to garage -- looks great.
- Got some one-on-one time with Hunter tonight.
- Got a ton done at work -- feels good to get loads marked off the to-do list.
- Ordered a 23andMe genome, testing kit.
- Bought a new, super powerful router so hopefully our internet at home will stop sucking.